Friday, February 25, 2005

UNBELIEVABLE!

I know, I know ........
So many months ago (it seems to me) I started this blog just to write down my sentiments and share with (don't know who....) my experience.
From then a lot of things happened.

My first intention was to update my travel journey every day while in India or at least once a week..... Of course didn't happen.
WHY?
Couldn't find Internet Cafés out there? No, it's plenty of its nowadays.
The costs was too high? No, from 15 to 30 Rs. per hour (about 0,26/0,52 euro).
Not enough time to spend in an Internet Café? Well, probably, and just because I still prefer my old paper diary and my coloured pens.
And thanks to it now I can write down what's happened.

BEFORE DEPARTURE


"...all my bags are packed,I'm ready to go..."/ Mum



Mauro / Dad



...meee!